The LPCB-Approved Fike's Twinflex Pro 2-wire fire alarm system is known for its adaptability and cost-effectiveness within a variety of applications. With the Checkpoint alarm verification technology installed in the Twinflex Pro, it offers the ability to select a confirmation period for detectors and so that verification that there is an actual fire before the panel signals for evacuation. This feature is especially useful in multiple occupation properties and can help to reduce false alarms. The panel has been approved for use in HMO's by The National Landlords Association.
Fike's Twinflex Pro 2-wire fire alarm system is known for its adaptability and cost-effectiveness within a variety of applications. With Checkpoint alarm verification technology, the Twinflex Pro offers the ability to select a confirmation period for individual detectors and confirm if the smoke/heat detected is an actual fire rather than a false alarm.
- 4 line x 20 character LCD display
- Ability to differentiate between call point or detector alarm
- Checkpoint alarm verification feature
- 2,4 or 8 zone panel available
- Highlighted selection menu
- Event log storing up to 500 events
- 3 enhanced test modes with one man walk test
- Up to 32 devices per zone
- Built-in EOL capability in all devices
- Backward compatible with all previous Twinflex devices
- Day/Night mode
- Text labelling for each zone
- Requires 2 off Yuasa 3.2 Ah, !2 v batteries to provide power failure backup