Fike Twinflex Flashpoint beacon/sounder. Flashpoint compatible with Fike Twinflex systems, the device provides a simple and effective visual indicator directly from the 2-wire zone. It also incluldes a sounder.
Designed to comply with the European standard EN54 part 3.
The zone powered combined sounder and beacon is available in a low profile or domed version.
Whilst in alarm the flashpoint synchronisation is uniquely reset every 10 seconds to ensure that the beacon's flash rate remains in absolute synconicity across the entire system. Installation is made easier by first fixing the base and the simply plugging in the main unit. As with all Fike sounders the flashpoint features an anti-tamper mechanism to ensure that the device is only released with the use of the head removal tool.
- Simple to install
- Compatible with all other Twinflex family devices
- Voltage range 18 - 35vDC
- Sound output 90dB @ 1 metre
- Operating Temp -10oC to 50oC
- Voltage Range 18 - 35vDC
- Operating Current Alarm 13mA
- Sound Output 90dB @ 1 meter
- LED Operation EOL 5s intervals
- Dimensions W103mm x H103mm x D42mm
- Built in EOL