Fully compliant with EN54 parts 2 and 4, C-TEC's CFP conventional fire alarm panels offer an array of user and installer friendly features.
Supplied in an attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure each featuring four conventional sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs, two fire outputs, a fault output and a reset output.
A wide range of engineering functions are also provided including (depending on the model purchased) selectable zone delays, coincidence and non-latching zone facilities. Comprehensive test and fault finding facilities are also provided on all variants.
- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) with optional EN54 part 13. compliance from the BSI
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK
- Four conventional sounder circuits*
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU.
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault)
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset)
- 'Class change' and alert inputs
- Installer-friendly design
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure - no bezel required.
- Fully compatible with C-TEC's ActiV range of conventional fire detectors.
- Voltage: 9 - 28Vdc
- Current: 16mA (Typical Tone 3)
- Sound Output: 102dB(A) (Typical Tone 3)
- Tones: 32
- Volume Control: 20dB
- Monitoring: Reverse polarity
- Temperature: - 25ºC to + 70ºC
- Protection: IP65
- Construction: ABS
- Weight: 0.25Kg
- Colour: Red