SR-740 PG2 is a two-way wireless outdoor siren (IP55). It provides the perfect security solution for home owners with a PowerMaster system who are looking for an affordable and easy to install outdoor siren. It excels in offering cabling-free installation and optional extended time between battery changes.
SR-740 PG2 uses Visonic's ground-breaking PowerG technology, which combines several field-proven, advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. The combination of technologies delivers an extended transmission range, far greater than the industry standard - enabling a very large distance between the siren and the control panel. It also provides an extended battery life that makes it easy and affordable to maintain.
The sleek design ensures the SR-740 PG2 siren is clearly visible from almost every angle. This makes it highly effective at alerting and deterring potential intruders, while maintaining the clean external look of any building.
- Sleek design and high power strobe light
- Easy, cabling-free installation
- Prolonged battery life, expected 8 years in normal use
- Fully wireless – battery-operated with no power supply required
- Battery type 4 x 3.6V/3.5AH Lithium independent cells
- Two-way fully supervised communication with the control panel
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology - provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired systems
- Audible and visual notifications of intrusions, fires, low battery voltage, communication disruptions, arming and disarming
- Differentiated alarm sounds for intrusion and fire
- Loud 105 dBA Piezo siren @ 1 meter
- Double tamper protection (wall and cover)
- Robust design and weatherproof housing (IP55)
- Compatible with PowerMaster intrusion alarm systems and PowerG receivers