MCT-234 is a 4-button miniature wireless CodeSecure keyfob transmitter designed for arming and disarming wireless security systems, and for emergency signaling, access control, home automation and remote control applications. Compatible with Visonic PowerMax and PowerCode wireless panels and receivers
When activated, each button initiates a CodeSecure transmission of a unique 28-bit (rolling code) ID command, selected from over 100 million possible combinations. To prevent "code grabbing" by potential intruders trying to defeat the security system, the next time the button is activated, the transmitter sends out a different CodeSecure ID, which is selected by a proprietary code encryption algorithm and which can be recognized only by the target receiver.
- LCD display with eight intuitive language-independent icons shows system status and confirmation of command execution
- Comfortable, miniature attractive design
- Superior transmission range
- CodeSecure encryption technology prevents unauthorized "code grabbing"
- Four independent functional buttons for various functions such as arming and disarming the security system, including two programmable buttons for home automation, garage doors and query for status