The EI129 is a Switched Input Module, designed for linking from any volt-free closing contacts (e.g. sprinkler systems, fire alarm panels etc.) to trigger 2100, 160RC, 140RC and 260RC Series Smoke, Heat and CO Alarms.
In the event of mains failure, the Switched Input Module will automatically switch to its built-in rechargeable back-up which the cells can power the unit for up to 2 months.
- Mains powered with battery backup
- Connects with the alarm system through a hard wire interconnect
- Compatible with Aico 160 Series, 140 Series, and 2110 Multi-Sensor
- Provided with cover plate for mounting underside alarms
- 5 Year Warranty
- Mains powered with a tamper-proof battery back-up powered by a rechargeable Lithium battery in the event of power failure
- The module has a set of Volt Free contact(normally open and normally closed) as standard
- The module can be configured to give a 230volt output using an external 24volt supply
- Any combination of up to 12 units, including a relay can be interconnected
- This module will fit underneath Aico models from the 160 series and 140 series.
- There are additional trunking knock-outs to make wiring easy
- When the unit receives a signal from the alarms system the relay contacts cause a signal to be sent to the connected device
- If the unit is modified for a 230volt or 24volt output it can operate a range of different devices