STI6533/Y Yellow Stopper For Surface Mounted Break Glass Call Points With Sounder ***Any questions please call 01803569465 ***
The Stopper consists of a clear, tamper-proof, tough polycarbonate cover and frame that retrofits over the break glass call point. When lifted to gain access to the break glass, its optional battery powered integral sounder emits a piercing 96dB.
Protective cover to help stop malicious or accidental false fire alarms. This unique device has been helping stop false fire alarms around the world for decades without restricting legitimate operation of devices such as fire alarm break glass call points. Ideal for schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and all public buildings where there is a history or a threat of false fire alarms.
- Constructed from tough clear polycarbonate
- Protects equipment from accidental operation, vandalism, product misuse, dust and weather.
- Integral sounder powered by a 9V PP3 battery (included).
- Cover backed by a lifetime guarantee against breakagein normal use.
- Polycarbonate tested -400F (-400C) to 1200F (490C).
- Easy to install, can retrofit over existing device.
- Dimensions : 197mm (L), 102mm (W), 57mm (D)
- Alarm Volume: 96dB (at 1 Meter)
Please visit our online shop sdfirealarms for more details