C-TEC CFP708-4 Standard 8 Zone Fire Alarm Panel
A wide range of engineering functions are also provided including (depending on the model purchased) selectable zone delays, coincidence and non-latching zone facilities. Comprehensive test and fault finding facilities are also provided on all variants.
CFP708-4 CFP Standard Zone Panel Features:
- Fully compliant with EN54 Parts 2 and 4.
- Available with 2, 4 or 8 zone circuits.
- Four conventional sounder ciruits.
- LStandard, economy and LPCB approved versions available.
- Installer-friendly design accommodates easy first fix and straightforward maintenance.
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure.
- Auxiliary remote, auxiliary fire, fault and reset outputs.
- Class change and alert inputs.
- Low quiescent current.
- Intuitive user-friendly interface.
- Multiple indicators.
- End of line units included (one per zone).
- Optional keyswitch or push button access code entry to access Levels 2 and 3.
- Integral 1.5A switch mode PSU.
- Detector and sounder circuits share common negative allowing straightforward three-wire retro-installation.
- Ancillary connections proovided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network driver card required per system) and the optional CFP relay boards. Ancillary connections are not provided on CFP economy panels.
- Wide range of engineering functions including (dependent on model purchased) zone test, coincidence, zone delay chased non-latching zones.
- Dimensions (mm): W367 x H220 x D75 (no bezel required).
This is a non-stock item, please allow 2-3 days before dispatch.
|Compliance||BS EN54-4, BS5839: Part 1: 2013|
Please visit our online shop sdfirealarms for more details