Hochiki HCP-E(SCI) is a fire alarm manual call point with integral short-circuit isolator, which is fully compatible with Hochiki’s ESP analogue addressable protocol. The unit has a bi-coloured LED, which can be selected as pulsing/non-pulsing for communications polling and is continuously lit when the HCP-E(SCI) is operated – in these two states the LED will show red. The LED will show amber when a short-circuit is present but will switch to red if the unit is activated.
The unit operates by pressing the EN54 compliant non-frangible (plastic) element and produces a high level ESP interrupt. A built in test function initiated by the control panel ensures the integrity of the device at all times and the device can be tested by insertion of a test key in the underside of the unit. Two terminal blocks are provided for easy connection to the loop wiring.
- Fast response
- LPCB EN54 compliant
- Integral short-circuit isolator
- Bi-coloured status LED
- Non-frangible element fitted as standard
- Hinged plastic cover available (PS200)
- Surface or flush mounting (if surface mounting, requires SR back box
- Alarm current 10.0 mA (max), 5 mA (typ)
- Dimensions flush W89mm x H93mm x D27.5mm | with Surface Backbox W89mm x H93mm x D59.5mm
- IP rating IP24
- Low power mode 180 A (max), 100 A (typ)
- Operating temperature -10 C to + 50 C
- Weight flush 110g | with surface backbox 161g