The MCT-237 is a 6-button miniature wireless two-way keyfob for use with Visonic PowerMAx range iof wireless intruder alarm systems.
With an icon-based LCD display designed for arming and disarming the security system, as well as for emergency signaling, query for status and home automation applications. It provides instant visual and auditory feedback regarding the system status and whether a command has been successfully executed, so that users can always be certain that the system has carried out their command.
When activated, each button initiates a CodeSecure.
- LCD display with eight intuitive language-independent icons shows system status and confirmation of command execution
- Comfortable, miniature attractive design
- Six independent functional buttons for various functions such as arming and disarming the security system, including two programmable buttons for home automation, garage doors and query for status Superior transmission range
- CodeSecure encryption technology prevents unauthorized "code grabbing"
- Powered by easily replaceable standard 1.5V AAA alkaline battery
- Compatible with PowerMaxPro, PowerMaxComplete and PowerMaxExpress control panels