The Soteria Dimension Specialist Optical Detector is independently certified to DHF TS001 for anti-ligature use in specialist areas. The innovative design of the Soteria Dimension Specialist Optical Detector differs from standard fire detectors, having no chamber and is flush mounted. A new optical sensing technology is used to detect smoke particles outside the detector housing. A combination of Infra-Red (IR) LEDs and photo-diodes identify smoke particles, detected just below the detector housing and initiates an alarm.
The Soteria Dimension Specialist Optical Detector contains two daylight filtered photo-diodes and three IR emitters in different positions and angles. Different combinations of these are used to act as smoke sensors and proximity sensors, to measure the smoke level at the detector and to detect any physical obstruction or interference of the detector.
Requires mounting base FL5000-200APO
- Low profile attractive design
- Complies with current EN54-7 standards
- Switchable integral isolator (SCI)
- Addressing via DIL switch settings
- Compatible with XP95 and Discovery systems
- Designed to meet the requirements of Ministry of Justice Specification STD/E/SPEC/038