The Universal Stopper from STI is a domed polycarbonate cover, ideal for use indoors, or outdoors when incorporated with the optional weatherproof seal.
For use with devices such as fire alarm manual call points and provide a legal way of covering the call point to allow legitimate use but protecting from vandalism. The unit is also available in green for emergency doors, yellow for gas devices, and blue for water valves etc.
- Designed to cover surface mounted call points. A flush mounted version is available
- Simple four fixing system easily installed over existing call points
- Provides a simple and cost effective solution to the problem of persistent false alarms
- Tough polycarbonate construction and design capable of withstanding severe force
- Three year manufacturer's guarantee against breakage
- IP56 rated - suitable for indoor and outdoor use