The CAVIUS Wireless Alarm Family is the latest addition to the CAVIUS range. Using innovative Radio Frequency technology, our Wireless Family alarms connect with each another offering extra protection for your home and family.
The CAVIUS Wireless Photoelectric Smoke Alarm has been designed to warn you of fires and should be installed in all the main areas of the home, these areas include the bedrooms, lounge, and hallway. For other areas where a smoke alarm cannot be installed and a flaming or flash fire is likely to occur (such as the kitchen, garage, workshop, or laundry) a Wireless Family Thermal Heat Alarm is recommended.
The CAVIUS Wireless Photoelectric Smoke Alarm comes fitted with a 5 year long-life battery. The process for syncing up your Wireless Family alarms is simple; set all your Wireless Family alarms into ‘LEARN/LINK’ mode, press the test button on one alarm which creates a ‘Master’ – the ‘Master’ sends out a unique code to all your other alarms. Place the alarms back into ‘NORMAL’ mode and you are ready to install.
- 5 Year long-life battery (replaceable)
- New Radio Frequency technology with the ability to connect up to 32 Wireless alarms
- A penetrating sound at 85 dB(A) at 3 metres
- An easy and wide 10 minute hush and test button
- 30 day low battery alert
- Easy installation with the unique smart-clip ceiling mechanism
- Also connects with CAVIUS Wireless Family Thermal Heat Alarms
- EN60065, EN 14604: 2005, CE 0333 & EN 300-220 certified
- Sensor type: Photoelectric/Optical smoke detection
- Battery: Lithium CR123A 3V, 1600mAh
- Interconnected Radio Frequency: 926.365 MHz
- Sound level: 85db at 3 metres
- Optimal temperature of function: +4ºC to +38ºC
- Maximum Humidity: +95% Rh non-condensing
- Ceiling installation