In modern Building Services projects, the desire for energy efficiency is a primary consideration for designers, installers, manufacturers, and end users. HVAC systems offer an excellent opportunity for energy savings if the correct products are specified, selected and installed and the use of these products is clearly understood.
For installations incorporating fan coil units (FCU) or chilled beams, the Crane FS PICV offers an excellent solution for control of water flow rates, and therefore comfort control and energy savings when used as part of a variable volume system design. For the installer, we offer a range of solutions which are easy to select, install and commission.
Features & Benefits
- Maintains equal percentage control characteristic at all flow rate settings
- Pressure independent control of flow
- Simple flow rate setting
- Adjustable over wide range of flow rates
- Compact design
- Activation DP 20-35Pa (DN50) dependent on setting
- Integral test points for Dp verification