The Honeywell EzSense is a portable device used to detect the presence of flammable gases including methane (natural gas), propane, butane, LPG and LNG. The detector is easy to use and helps to quickly identify the source of leaks.
It can be used to check for gas leaks in valves, pipes, fittings, gas storage tanks, home appliances and hot water heaters. The Ezsense utilises a catalytic bead sensor which requires no calibration to individual gases or fuel types which means that you can simply point and click to find leaks quickly. When a gas leak has been detected the Ezsense will sound an alarm and the LED indicators will light up.
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Easy to operate
- Lightweight and compact design
- Battery operated – 2 x AA batteries supplied
- Catalytic bead sensor
- Audible alarm and LED indication when gas is detected
- Weight 0.20kg
- Battery type 2 x AA AlkalineM
- Dimensions 188x30mm,/li>
- Temperature Range -10 °C to + 50 °C
- Power Consumption DC 600mW
- Relative Humidity Max 95%
- Range 0 - 10,000ppm (20%LEL Methane)
- Display Green LED:: Power on - gas level less than 500ppm Yellow LED:: Low alarm - over 500ppm Red LED:: High alarm - over 2,000ppm