The Hochiki CHQ-AB is an addressable loop-powered beacon, with high-intensity LEDs and a Fresnel lens design which produces a highly visible flash.
The casing colour can be specified to exactly matche the other Hochiki ESP devices on an system, providing and overall uniform look and ensuring integration.
The unit can be used on the standard ESP base (YBN-R/3), the base sounder (YBO-BS), or the base sounder beacon (YBO-BSB) or the Short-Circuit Isolator Base (YBO-R/SCI).
- High Intensity LED technology
- Approved by Vds
- Variable flash frequency (dependant on control panel compatibility)
- Addressable via Hand Held Programmer (TCH-B100)
- Up to 127 devices per loop (subject to loop calculation)
- Choice of Red, Amber or Blue lens colour
- Operating Voltage 17 – 41 V d.c.
- Quiescent Current (typ) 240µA (300µA max
- Loop current (when polled) 22mA ±20%
- Alarm Current (typ) 4.3mA (5.0mA max
- Operating Temperature Range -10 °C to + 50 °C
- Storage Temperature Range -30 °C to +60 °C
- Maximum Humidity 95% RH - Non Condensing (at 40 °C)
- Colour / Case Material Ivory or White / ABS
- Weight 88g
- Approvals VdS (G206052)