The Kentec Sigma CP range of fire alarms panels consists of 3 models, each of which is designed and manufactured in accordance with European standards BS EN54-2 and BS EN54-4 for fire detection and fire alarm systems, control and indicating equipment.
The Sigma K11 series of conventional panels is where detectors and call points are wired on separate circuits to sounders (two sounder circuits are provided).
All control panels have an integral, mains powered battery charger and power supply designed in accordance with the requirements of BS EN54-4.
- Fully certified to BS EN54-2 and BS EN54-4
- 2, 4 or 8 version zones
- Simple, single board construction
- Installer friendly
- Compatible with wide range of readily available detection devices from leading manufacturers
- IP rated IP30
- Weight 6kg
- Supply voltage 230volts AC
- Power supply DC rating 24V 3 Amps
- Maximum battery size 7Ah,12V (2 per panel)
- Fault contact rating 30volts DC 1 Amp
- Detection zone EOL resistor rating 6k
- Sounder output EOL resistor 10k
- Operating temperature -5°C to +40°C
- Operating humidity <95% (non condensing)