The new design of the Fike Twinflex Pro2 further extends the already established two-wire fire alarm system known for its adaptability and cost-effectiveness.
With full LPCB approval and a whole list of features such as 'Checkpoint' alarm verification, it provides a trusted and reliable solution for most fire alarm system needs.
The panel has been approved for use in HMO's by The National Landlords Association.
- 4 line x 20 character LCD display
- Ability to differentiate between call point or detector alarm
- Checkpoint alarm verification feature
- 2,4 or 8 zone panel available
- Highlighted selection menu
- Event log storing up to 500 events
- 3 enhanced test modes with one man walk test
- Up to 32 devices per zone
- Conventional zone expansion available for 4 & 8 zone panels
- Built-in EOL capability in all devices
- Backward compatible with all previous Twinflex devices
- Day/Night mode
- Text labelling for each zone
- Requires 2 off Yuasa 3.2 Ah, !2 v batteries to provide power failure backup
- Extended standby battery enclosure (extra item) accommodates 7Ah batteries