Smart+Guard Enviro Stopper from Sigma is available with many options to suit most fire alarm system requirements.
The Smart+Guard is made from a tough polycarbonate with a hinged protective cover that can easily be installed over a range of emergency switches and other devices to provide protection from vandalism, accidental damage or misuse.
The Smart+Guard Enviro has been designed and engineered to provide protection for devices exposed to hostile environments. Applications include off-shore, the food and beverage industry, swimming pools and leisure centres, underground installations and any area where exposure to the environment is likely to cause damage to control equipment or switching devices.
- Designed for ease of installation, the Smart+Guard Enviro can be fitted and protecting devices within minutes
- Smart design and engineering resulting in an aesthetically pleasing but tough retrofitable protective cover
- An optional battery powered 90dB alarm can be fitted thus increasing the security and protection of the device it is protecting
- The alarmed Smart+Guard Enviro has a 3 year battery life and incorporates a low battery warning LED
- A break seal can also be fitted to increase visible deterrents against misuse
- 3 surface mounting spacers are available 18mm, 32mm (standard) and 50mm
- The Smart+Guard Enviro is available in 5 colours, red, green, yellow, blue and white
- Surface mount, no spacer
- Colour yellow
- Tough polycarbonate finish