- Moulded from tough polycarbonate material.
- Holes in the frame allow air to circulate freely.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Comes complete with a full fixing kit.
- Medium size cover for flush mount applications, other sizes available.
- Inner wall construction prevents tampering with dials and levers.
- Includes a key lock.
- Polycarbonate tested from -40�C to 49�C.
The STI9105 is designed to help stop vandalism, damage and tampering to thermostats, energy sensors and controllers.
Injection moulded using clear, heavy duty polycarbonate material. This protective cover is recommended for areas where abuse or tampering of thermostats is a problem.
Holes in the frame allow air to circulate freely for proper operation of the protected device, but an interior wall prevents objects from entering inside.
This unit has a key lock facility which prevents unauthorised entry, especially useful where thermostats are located in public areas.
Please visit our online shop sdfirealarms for more details