The Vimpex range of door retaining magnets is an ideal solution for legally holding open a fire door that may separate a building.
Arguably the single most important fire safety mechanism, electromagnetic door holders guard against the lethal spread of toxic smoke and fumes - by far the greatest cause of death in fires.
The Vimpex range of door holders offers the installer the broadest choice of mounting styles, holding power and installation accessories.
Mounted onto a fixed surface, these door holders ensure retention of the fire door by means of a smart metallic keeper plate. Interfaced with the fire alarm system, the door holders are de-energised as soon as the fire is detected thus releasing the door without the potentially harmful delay suffered by other types of devices.
- Choice of holding power, 200-1000N
- Various styles and mounting methods available including heavy duty, wall mounted and universal units
- Wired or wireless acoustically triggered units
- Standard units feature strong back box
- Heavy duty, and high power versions
- Integrated release button as standard - Remote release buttons available
- Approved to EN 1155 and CE Marked
- Supplied as standard with 200N holding force
- Attractive finish, featuring a strengthened cast back box Metal enclosure means no heat fatigue
- Available in 230 V ac and 24 V dc
- Flush mounted versions and units with a greater holding force also available