PowerMaster-30 G2 introduces a new era in intrusion alarm systems, literally redefining wireless home security and reliability. It is Visonic's first wireless intrusion alarm system whose control panel uses the revolutionary PowerG wireless technology.
PowerG combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerGis having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online. When used in residential or commercial security alarm systems, this combination of technologies delivers the unmatched reliability, robustness and transmission range we have come to expect from modern wireless applications – this time on batteries. In addition, PowerGprovides numerous advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
The Next Cam PG2 is a two-way, wireless digital PIR detector with integrated camera that provides the perfect solution for visual alarm verification. This detector is typically installed to cover entire rooms, hallways, stairways and other areas where camera viewing is needed. When the alarm system is armed and the PIR sensor detects movement, the detector activates the camera and sends an alert to the control panel which immediately sends the images to the central station. The central monitoring station staff can then review the images to verify the alarm and respond accordingly.
- 1x PowerMaster30 PG2 Control Panel with PSTN Dialler
- 1x Powerlink 3 IP Kit Module
- 2x Next Cam PIR's
- 1x Wireless Slimline Door Contact
- 2x Wireless KF-235 PG2 Keyfob
- All Batteries Included
- Images sent over GPRS to monitoring station
- Complies with strict security standard: EN 50131-2-2 Grade 2 Class II
- Customized configuration templates enable configuration of the devices collectively instead of individually - speedy installation
- Extended battery life in almost all PowerG peripherals – between 4-8 years for typical use
- All devices are configured from the panel – no hardware switches and no need to re-open the peripherals once closed
- Two-way communication ensures there are no lost alarms for increased resiliance
- Transmission range is far greater than the industry standard enabling repeater-free installations even in large premises
- Powerful tools for central monitoring stations such as remote control of all peripherals, remote walk tests and measurements of link quality of all wireless connections in the connected premises
- In-built diagnostics tools
- 64 wireless zones
- Built-in PSTN dialer
- Available in multiple languages