Cranford Controls Sounder Beacon VTB-32-DB-RB-AL IP65 Rated, Amber Lens
The Cranford Controls VTB-32-DB (IP65) weatherproof, universal fire alarm sounder beacon can easily be retro-fitted in place of a VTB sounder on existing systems without the need for additional power supply considerations. This is especially beneficial where the Disability Discrimination Act calls for visual indication.All units are available with either Red or Amber lens arrangements as standard.
Tone and volume are selected via DIL switches on the PCB. If required, the use of a third wire enables a second stage alarm to be switched in to override that selected tone.
Standard on all VTB products is a universal locking system. Using an industry standard grub screw, VTB products may be locked into place, making VTB fully compliant with the latest requirements of EN 54 standards.
- 32 tones plus a selectable override tone
- Shallow base IP43 and deep base IP65 versions available
- Switch selectable beacon only feature
- Unique twist and lock bayonet mounting system
- Removable cover on deep base for surface wiring
- Features base locking system as standard