100m Prysmian FP200 Gold 2 Core 1.5mm Fire Alarm Cable
Prysmian FP200 Gold 2 Core 1.5mm Red Fire Alarm Cable (100m).
FP200 Gold 2 Core 1.5mm fire cable is a 'standard' fire resistant cable as defined by fire alarm and emergency lighting British Standards and the original alternative to mineral insulated cable. It is a tough, durable and dressable essential systems cable - easy to install and terminate.
FP200 Gold has excellent data and signal transmission characteristics which makes it ideal for voice alarm, addressable and networked systems.
- 100m drum of 2 core and earth fire resistant cable
- 1.5mm conductor size with PH30 fire rating
- Robust thermoplastic red sheath providing low smoke emissions, zero halogen and reduced flame propagation
- Insulated with high performance, damage resistant Insudite™ to meet BS EN 50363-5, Type EI5.
- Suitable for outdoor installation with exposure to normal daylight UV.
- Meets the standard fire resistant cable requirements of BS5839-1 (Fire Detection & Fire Alarms) & BS5266-1 (Emergency Lighting)
- Approved by LPCB, BASEC and London Underground