The ACT 6/12 battery tester simulates a full (20 hour) battery discharge test in seconds. The ACT/612 is a dual voltage intelligent battery tester, designed for 6V and 12V lead acid batteries from 1.2Ah to 100Ah, making it capable of testing 12V batteries up to 150Ah. It’s the only product of its kind to have an Ampere-hour (Ah) calibration control, enabling Ah readings to be adjusted to suit various battery technologies including standby SLA (AGM), cyclic GEL and car FLOODED (WET) batteries.
The ACT/612 contains advanced pulsed load analysis technology which removes surface charge to accurately measure the available Ah capacity based on the battery's temperature and state of charge. This enables you to check the voltage and test the capacity of new batteries straight from the box, as well as used batteries which may show abnormal Ah capacity caused by excess temperature or from being under or overcharged.
A table on the front of the meter indicates when batteries should be recharged or replaced due to age or operating conditions (65% of rated capacity). The ACT/612 is designed for those who need to test different types of lead acid batteries quickly and easily.
- Tests 6V/12V SLA, GEL and flooded lead acid batteries
- Simulates a full (20 hour) battery discharge test in seconds
- Capable of testing 12V batteries up to 150Ah
- Displays DC voltage and amp hour(Ah)capacity available in the battery
- Advanced pulse load analysis accurately measures Ah capacity available in seconds
- Accurate Ah capacity based on battery's temperature and state of charge
- Reverse polarity protection with LED warning indication
- Replaceable plug-in test leads
- Calibration Certification included
- Ideal for fire and security systems, UPS, golf, mobility and leisure etc
- Warranty 12 months
- Operating voltage 6V and 12V DC
- Battery sizes 6V (1.2Ah – 10Ah) and 12V (1.2Ah to 100Ah)
- Ah capacity test simulated 20 hour (C20) load test to 10.50VDC
- Battery table recharge or replace battery when Ah capacity available falls below 65% of the battery’s stated capacity
- Display type blue back-lit LCD