C-TEC CFP Range Of AlarmSense 2 wire, Fire Alarm Panels CFP702-2
LPCB certified to EN54-2/4, C-TEC's CFP 2-wire AlarmSense fire panels are designed to work with Apollo's AlarmSense range of detectors, call points, sounders and visual indicators.
Most conventional fire systems work with two pairs of wires per zone: one pair for detection devices; the other for alarm devices. By using different voltage bands for quiescent and alarm states, AlarmSense components can be connected to the same pair of supply wires. This reliable technology takes all of the complexity out of fire system design, leading to quicker, more flexible installation and around a 20-25% reduction of labour over a standard four wire system.
- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
- AlarmSense zone circuits - compatible with Apollo's AlarmSense detectors, call points, sounders and visual indicators.
- Four conventional sounder circuits
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault)
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset)
- 'Class change' and alert inputs
- Installer-friendly design
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure - no bezel required