Checkfire Command Alert Battery Powered Site Alarm
With its incredible 115dB alarm and bright flashing LED strobe, this high-performance unit can be relied on to alert people should a fire break out.
The ideal solution for temporary or when approved, permanent use. These can be building/construction sites, workyards, warehouses, temporary office structures, marquees, etc.
This site alarm can easily be heard through ear protection, over the noise of hammers and drills and across a significant distance so it’s suitable for most industries and environments. Manufactured from ABS plastic, it’s also incredibly tough, resilient and completely waterproof.
A hinged door and simple installation process make this a fuss-free solution to your fire safety equipment requirements.
- Simple to install battery powered unit
- Loud 115dB siren
- Attention drawing strobe light
- IP65 rated for installation in exposed environments
- Dimensions 170mm (w) x 250mm (h) x 80mm(d) (including activation button and strobe/siren unit)
- Weight 670 grams
- Extremely loud 115dB siren
- 12-LED super-bright strobe
- IP65 rated
- ABS case resists shocks and drops
- Simple fitting and operation
- Radio link module available at extra cost