Fire Class Precept EN 2 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel 508.032.701
The Precept EN range of conventional control panels are powerful yet user friendly. They are designed and manufactured to a high standard and are approved by LPCB to EN54 parts 2 & 4. These panels are available in 2,4,8,16 & 32 Zone versions along with suitable repeaters for all models.
The 2 Zone FireClass Conventional Fire Panel System Precept EN is an alarm control panel which provides fire protection for buildings with a simple, easy to use solution. The Precept EN conventional fire panel system allows up to 32 smoke and fire detectors per zone. These can take the form of smoke detectors, heat detectors, carbon monoxide detectors or manual call points. Conventional panels can be used in all fire risk situations from slow smouldering fires using CO technology to the fast flaming fire using optical detectors and smoke and fire detectors. The FireClass conventional fire alarm panel system is perfect for small building or organisation applications or where there are significant budget constraints requiring a simple low cost fire detection and safety solution. Schools, restaurants, shops and apartments still use the conventional panel fire alarm system from FireClass for their fire protection needs.
The FireClass conventional fire alarm panel system is perfect for small building or organisation applications or where there are significant budget constraints requiring a simple low cost fire detection and safety solution. Schools, restaurants, shops and apartments still use the conventional panel fire alarm system from FireClass for their fire protection needs.
- Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel for 4 alarm zones, allows up to 32 smoke detectors or heat detectors per fire alarm zone) 64 total for the 2 zone conventional fire alarm panel.
- EN54-2 / CPD approval (BSi)
- Comprehensive end-user facilities (access level 2)
- Designed & built using the latest technology for optimum performance and consistently high quality
- Extensive configurable facilities for the fire alarm engineer via DIL switches
- 4 alarm circuits as standard
- Up to 5 fully-functional FireClass fire alarm repeaters – 2 wire RS485
- Range of EN54 compliant power supply modules, designed to meet the specific load requirements of each size fire alarm system control panel
- Zonal one-man test feature and sounder one-man test facility
- Short Circuit to fire setting for use with older type detectors
- FireClass conventional fire alarm panel system inputs for class change, evacuate, silence alarms, system reset
- 3 open collector outputs for evacuate, buzzer active, disablement active
- Auxiliary supply output – monitored fuse
- Optional timer clock counter module
- Optional Foreign Language text insertable versions available
- Optional Semi-flush and fully flush mounting bezels available