Kentec KA11040M2 AlarmSense 2-Wire Fire Alarm Panel
Kentec KA11040M2, 4 zone, 2-Wire fire alarm panel
The AlarmSense system enables all detection and sounder all detection and sounder devices in a given zone to be wired to the same pair of cables, greatly reducting the cabling and installation requirements and hence costs.
The AlarmSense range of devices includes smoke and heat detectors, call points, base sounders, base sounder/beacons and relay units - all wired to the same pair of cables.
Having sounders and sounder beacons installed on the same cabling as detectors and call points allows all systems to be configured for common, zonal or two-stage alarms by simply setting one of the panels configuration options.
Selection of the AlarmSense local alarm feature at sound or sounder beacon bases invokes the alarm verification feature. This is particularly useful in houses of multiple occupation such as student accommodation or nursing homes.
- In accordance with BS5839: Part 6, compliant with BS EN54-2 and BS EN54-4
- Compatible with AlarmSense devices
- Two-wire repeaters and ancillary boards via serial bus
- Adjustable sounder delay time
- Zonal sounder delay for detectors only
- Zone input delay for sprinkler system connection
- Simple, single board construction and installer friendly
- Two-wire system - reduces installation cabling
- Silent zones and sounder configuration options
- Two conventional monitored sounder outputs
- Coincidence output via ancillary board