Kentec Syncro Two Loop Addressable Fire Alarm Inc Keyswitch A80162M2
One of the latest panels from Kentec, the Syncro AS (A80162M2) is a two loop analogue addressable fire control panel.
Apollo XP95 protocol
Syncro AS fully supports all devices from the leading, open protocol detector manufactures and can be supplied with Apollo (S90/XP95/Discovery) Argus Spectrum (Vega) or Hochiki (ESP) loop drivers, all capable of providing up to 400 milliamps of loop current for the most demanding applications.
Syncro multi-loop fire panel users will immediately be familiar with the features and functionality of the Syncro AS panel. It has the same display, help screens, menus, configuration options and controls as the Syncro panel range with all of the power and flexibility that comes from compatibility with other components of the multi-loop Syncro system and peripherals.
The panel has an integral 3 Amp power supply and temperature compensated battery charger provides ample power for the two, 1 Amp rated sounder outputs, loop powered sounders and other devices.
- Certified to EN54-2/ EN54-4
- Apollo protocol
- Standard M2 metal enclosure – 385 x 310 x 90 (mm)
- Sophisticated cause and effect programming
- Sensitivity adjustment and Drift Compensation
- Can be networked with Syncro control panels
- 2 programmable sounder circuits
- 5 programmable inputs
- 3 programmable relays
- Back Up battery size (M2) 2 X 12V 9Amp SLA
- Number of loops – 2
- Zone indicators – 16
- Addressable software zones – 500
- Device text assignment – 40 Characters per sub-address
- Max loop current – 400 mA
- Remote Control Input Types – Fault, Reset, Alert, Evacuate, Silence