Pyronix Deltabell-E, Wired Intruder Alarm Siren
Visual deterrent and alarm indication
Low power strobe LED technology provides a visual indication when the alarm is activated.
Highly Effective Audible Alarm
Low power Piezo with high performance decibels provide a loud audible alarm, ensuring alarm activations are heard and acted upon..
Clean and easy to fit
The auto-levelling mechanism uses rotating guide holes and a spirit level to facilitate the simple and easy positioning of the sounder.
Engineer hold-off will disable the sounder when in the Engineers Menu, allowing installers to work on the sounder without the fear of unwanted activations. When the control panel is in Engineers Mode, the Deltabell E external sounder will go into remote engineer hold. The hinged lid allows easy access for engineers
Wired Sounder for grade 2 or grade 3 systems
The availability of a grade 3 option makes the Deltabell E ideal for commercial as well as domestic systems and can be used with all wired and hybrid security panels, as well as the Enforcer 32-WE and HomeControl+ App Security Panels.
- 3-way wireless tamper protection
- Polycarbonate casing provides weather proofing protection with attrative design
- Sealed electronics
- Low power strobe activated on alarm
- Low power piezo with high volume, high performance 104dB audible alarm
- Security Grade 2
- Warranty 2 years
- Security grade 2
- CE conformed
- Loudness 104 dB(A)
- Sound and light indication on alarm
- Flashing LED
- Tamper protection
- Strobe duration and frequency 10ms, 1Hz
- Sounder maximum duration 15 mins
- Battery type NiMH 7.2V, 250mAh
- Expected battery life in normal operation up to 2-5 Years
- Battery low voltage protection