Protective cover helps prevent malicious or accidental activation. The Euro Stopper consists of a clear, tamper proof, tough UV-stabilised polycarbonate cover and frame that retrofits over the break glass call point. The Glow Guide, a unique material that is embedded in the perimeter of the frame, illuminates in the dark creating a radiant glow around the manual call point making it easier to locate in dark areas. Ideal for schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and all public buildings where there is a history or a threat of false activation.
The Multi Kit comes with one Euro Stopper frame embedded with the Glow Guide, 2 coloured housing shells (red & green), 1 break seal and 2 label sheets in 13 languages. Available with or without sounder.
- Cover helps protect against vandalism and damage
- Surface Mount (32mm spacer
- Battery powered integral sounder
- Multi Lingual Language labels supplied
- 3 year guarantee, 1 yr on electronics
- Multi Kit includes UV-stabilised polycarbonate housing, red and green housing shells, sounder cartridge, 32mm spacer, multi lingual label sheets, glow guide and a break seal
- Dimensions H 104mm x W x 96mm D x 58mm