TENMAT Pipe Fire Sleeve 42mm x 300mm Length
TENMAT FF109 Pipe Sleeve 42mm
The FF109 Pipe Fire Sleeves (PFS) are a range of passive fire protection penetration seals designed to firestop insulated metal and combustible plastic pipes.
The Firefly 109 Pipe Fire Sleeves are particularly suitable for use in plasterboard partitions, but can be used in blockwork walls and floors. One length of Fire Sleeve can replace two collars in wall constructions. The Sleeves do not require any additional metal sleeving. The unique intumescent material is vacuum formed to shape which ensures controlled sealing of the plastic pipe or duct.
Sleeves are supplied 300 mm long as standard. Nominal wall thickness—30 mm.
- CE Marked
- 4-in-1 Solution – Fire, Acoustic, Thermal and Vapour Seal
- Up to EI120 Minutes Fire Rating in Gypsum Walls and Solid Floors
- Up to EI240 Minutes Fire Rated in Solid Walls
- Suitable for both Metal and Plastic Pipes
- Assessed for use in Ablative Coated Mineral Wool Boards/Batts
- Simple & quick to install, no fixings or sleeving required
- Available to suit pipe diameters of 15mm to 169mm
- 1 length of Fire Sleeve can replace two fire collars
- Lubrizol Approved
- FBC System Compatible
Any questions, please ask.