The Yuasa NP3.2-12 from Yuasa is a valve regulated lead acid battery with quick connect terminals. The recommended battery for Fike Twinflex fire alarm panels. A long life cell, with excellent charge properties.
- UL.94:HB recognized ABS case material
- Nominal battery voltage is 12V
- 20hr rated capacity to 1.75VPC at 20°C is 3.2Ah
- Standard dimension of 134mm x 67mm x 64mm (L x W x H with terminal)
- Charging temperature range from -15°C to 50°C
- Discharging temperature range from -20°C to 60°C
- Battery weight is 1.4Kg
- 5 years life at 20°C
The NP range of batteries are excellent in devices such as fire alarm panels, intruder alarm panels, or as a back up device for any 12 volt operated apparatus. They long service life and are excellent in recovery from deep discharge.