Yuasa REC 22-12 Deep Cycle Cyclic Valve Regulated Lead Acid 12V Batteries from the REC Series. This series utilises the latest advanced design Oxygen Recombination Technology. The batteries are equipped with a simple, safe low pressure venting system which releases excess gas and automatically reseals should there be a build up of gas within the battery due to severe overcharge.
- Electric tools
- Golf trolleys
- Lawn Mowers
- Wheel Chairs
- Power packs
- Lights and instruments
- Portable apparatus
- Mobility Scooters
Battery specifications do vary - PLEASE CHECK YOUR EXACT REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ORDERING - RETURN OF INCORRECTLY ORDERED ITEMS WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
The batteries are manufactured with heavy duty lead calcium alloy grids that provide an extra margin of performance and life, in both cyclic and float applications and give unparalleled recovery from deep discharge. Depending upon the average depth of discharge, over a thousand discharge/charge cycles can be expected.
The extremely low self discharge rate allows the battery to be stored for extended periods up to one year at normal ambient temperatures with no permanent loss of capacity.
- High cyclic performance VRLA battery
- Heavy duty lead Calcium Grids for superior cyclic life
- Double cycle life vs standard VRLA battery
- Absorbed Glass Mat construction with no free acid
- Excellent recovery from deep discharge
- Suitable for golf trolleys (T Bar adaptor available extra) and small powered carts.
- Brand Yuasa
- Voltage 12v
- Capacity 22ah
- Weight 6.4kg
- Dimensions 181mm x 76mm x 167mm