The ID2 range of devices from Zeta includes the ID2-MCP & ID2-MCP/WP manual calls points. These unique units mimic the feel of breaking glass whilst offering the user the cost benefits and environmental advantages of a re-settable operating element. It is available as an outdoor weatherproof unit as well.
The call point is addressed via a set of 8 dil switches on the rear.
There is a specific polycarbonate flip cover that protects the call point from accidental activation, and makes it compliant with BS5839 regulations for call points in new installations.
- EN54-11 approved
- Waterproof tested to IP67
- Glass appearance maintains operator deterrence
- Positive activation that mimics the feel of breaking glass
- Visible warning flag confirms activation
- Simple key to reset operating element (no broken glass)
- Complete functional test with every activation